Woman sheds fat and gets ripped in 5 months WITHOUT diets: "They"re stupid"



Larisa Gharakhanian’s weight loss transformation

@LARXSA / INSTAGRAM


WEIGHT LOSS: Larisa Gharakhanian burnt the fat and got ripped in five months without any diets


Since January 2017, Larisa Gharakhanian, from London, has been a member of her local gym. 

The 22-year-old has always considered fitness as part of her daily routine, but has never taken nutrition into consideration. 

As most people nowadays use plans as a guidance to shed pounds, Larisa most certainly doesn’t. 

In an exclusive interview with Daily Star Online, the supplement shop assistant has revealed how she got ripped in five months.




Larisa Gharakhanian’s weight loss transformation
@LARXSA / INSTAGRAM


DEFINED: The 22-year-old started her ab transformation in April





“I love carbs too much”


Larisa Gharakhanian

She said: “I personally think in order for anyone to lose weight, they should find a way that is sustainable and that can be part of an everyday lifestyle.

“There are lots of different and crazy diets out there and supplements that ‘promise’ a smaller waist or a toned physique however, it is very important to do your research before going on any fitness journey. 

“I looked into different types of diets before such as the ketogenic diet, but I came to the conclusion that this way of eating isn’t sustainable and doesn’t fit my lifestyle. 

“I love carbs too much and I found that just by making healthier choices, balancing my portion sizes, leading an active lifestyle while having fun and treating myself was the best route for me. 

“I do not feel restricted by a silly fad diet and I’m not harming my body with untrustworthy supplements. Diets do not last long and can harm your body.” 




Larisa – who described diets as “stupid” – began her transformation process on April 4.

She structured her own gym sessions with a split of two upper body sessions and three lower body. 

As well as this, Larisa completes a cardio session two or three times a week for more defined results. 

“I aim to target all muscle groups in my body to build lean muscle which ultimately helps to burn off fat,” Larisa explained. 

“I incorporate compound exercises such as squats, deadlifts, chest press etc and I change up my workouts to shock my muscles and challenge myself.” 




Larisa Gharakhanian’s weight loss transformation
@LARXSA / INSTAGRAM


FIT: Larisa has been a member of the gym since January 2017


Larisa makes sure she has her breakfast, lunch and dinner, with snacks in between each meal. 

She also fills her plate with vegetables and salad to keep herself satisfied.

When asked about whether a gym was necessary, Larissa replied: “You can most definitely train at home. 

“But it would be difficult to achieve full muscle growth without some gym equipment like the leg press, Olympic barbell and squat rack.” 




With the start of every transformation process, ditching certain foods is important. 

So was that the case for Larisa? 

She told Daily Star Online: “At first I did strictly cut out my favourite treats however, this drove me crazy and was not sustainable at all.

“I realised that I need to treat myself here and there to make this a lifestyle and to keep myself sane. 

“I eat and drink everything in moderation as majority of my diet is clean and healthy however, 10-20% I leave for yummy treats.”




Larisa Gharakhanian’s weight loss transformation
@LARXSA / INSTAGRAM


TRANSFORMATION: She doesn’t believe in diets and thinks they’re stupid


Since her weight loss journey, Larisa feels like it’s helped her to understand nutrition and fitness more. 

She added: “I am much happier with the physical state I am in as I feel lighter, healthier and less bloated. 

“I feel more confident trying new clothes as I felt my previous body was hard to dress at times.

“As a result of trying to make healthier choices, I have learnt new recipes and have a much better relationship with veggies.

“Losing weight was something I had in mind for some time but I never pushed myself therefore, I am very proud of myself for finally getting that motivation to change my lifestyle and health for the better.

“Everyone’s fitness journey is different and I feel that mine has been a success. It makes me think I can conquer anything!”


Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/diet-fitness/723879/How-to-lose-weight-without-dieting-fat-loss-transformation-burn-calories-exercise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Johnny English Strikes Again" for more family-friendly fun

What can we learn from the people Trump has pardoned so far?