Police: Three men forced MCC student into car, charged with kidnapping

BRIGHTON, N.Y. (WROC) - UPDATE: Gates police have filed a warrant for charges of rape, sexual abuse and criminal sex act against Andy Nano related to the reported kidnapping.

In court documents, the victim of a reported kidnapping that started at Monroe Community College and moved to a hotel in Gates recounts the horrifying details of her abduction and assault.

The victim"s ex-boyfriend and two of his friends are now facing kidnapping charges in the case.

Andy Nano, Mohammed Al-Harbi, and an unidentified 17-year-old, all from Phoenix, Arizona, are being held in Monroe County Jail. Police say they forced the student into a SUV as she was leaving class Wednesday afternoon.

Police say the three suspects took the 21-year-old woman to a hotel in Gates where she was assaulted.

In court paperwork, the victim recounts the abduction and attack. Police say the girl was walking to her car in Lot J at the MCC Brighton Campus around 3:30 p.m. when she was confronted by Nano.

"As I walked up to my car and unlocked the door I saw Andy Adnan Nano run up to me from the front of my car. And he grabbed me by my waist and kind of picked me up a little and dragged me to the car," the victim writes.

The victim says Nano forced her into the vehicle, where the other two suspects were in the front seats, and slapped her. She says he told her that he"d shoot her if she screamed or tried to get away.

Brighton police say the suspects took the woman to the Motel 6 near the airport; at that point, the victim says the other two men left. Inside a hotel room, the victim says Nano pulled out a handgun and put it on a table. The victim says Nano then told her to get on the bed and proceeded to sexually assault her.

The victim tells police: "[Nano] said that he made up his mind and he is taking me back. He said that my family will never hear from me again."

Afterwards, the victim told police Nano and one of the other suspects drove her home.

At home, she says Nano threatened her again. "He said if I find out that you’re talking to another guy I will kill you. I told Andy I need it to get home because my family would be worried. And he said I’m going to let you go home at this time and if you try to do anything stupid or call the cops I have people watching you and your family and they will hurt them."

All three suspects are now charged with kidnapping. Further charges are also pending, police say.

Officers are also asking anyone who may have witnessed the kidnapping to call 911 or Sergeant Allison Laubacher at 784-5131.

MCC statement


Monroe Community College is cooperating fully with the Brighton Police Department’s investigation of a reported kidnapping stemming from a domesticrelated incident on the Brighton Campus Wednesday afternoon (June 27, 2018). The MCC Public Safety Department is working closely with the Brighton Police Department in the investigation. 
 
We thank the Brighton Police Department and Chief Henderson for their diligence, professionalism and partnership in addressing this incident. The safety of our college community is our highest priority and we deeply appreciate BPD’s partnership in that effort. 
 
Chief Tony Perez MCC Public Safety Department

Source: https://www.wivb.com/news/crime/police-three-men-forced-mcc-student-into-car-charged-with-kidnapping/1273530774

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Johnny English Strikes Again" for more family-friendly fun

What can we learn from the people Trump has pardoned so far?

Woman sheds fat and gets ripped in 5 months WITHOUT diets: "They"re stupid"