JIO Porn Ban | A Stupid Common YouTuber

There"s a new aspect revealed in matter of banning of 827 porn sites I, Mukesh Ambani Your Porn ban and popup ads philosophy is wrong You guys tell me! that nudity on internet should be banned or not? gentleman i"ll come to the point whatever we know about this case, i tell you Verma In 20th century, when pornography had connected to the internet A person named Matt Keezer had created a website named PornHub in 2007 then afterwards, Lots of such website came on internet

in that Era accessing these websites was as complex as downloading latest movie from internet Time passed And the internet took this pornography to a point where any one, anywhere could access these website without any restrictions which effected our youth some people started spending whole day on these websites and some for the whole night young generation started spending their half of time on these websites many people protest on porn ban in India but appart from this, there was a person, something different is happening in his mind he hacked all the porn websites And called up Internet control room and he told all the things about hacked websites whats happening to this? i didnt Wanted to hack those websites i just wanted to stop them And Infact You Guys Will block these websites Right Now Sorry I Didnt Understand If You got Inappropriate videos on your chats or news feeds then what do you do Mr Rathod? Insteed of Watching you Report That Videos These four Websites were Spoiling Our Youth And I Want to Stop Them Today Who Are You? I Am The One Who Hesitate To open Facebook and instagram I am The one who uses mobile in alone then friends think that i am watching porn videos he is pervert In Every Two Minutes they call me and ask what are you doing, what are you watching? They just want to know that i m watching porn or not, Indeed I am the One Who stuck in porn`s pop-up Ads I am The Who Suspects on those peoples who have passwords in their pen-drive And I am also one of them who hesitate to sign up on facebook and instagram peoples creates whats app and messenger groups For Having Fun And Bluffing And somene Started Sending Porn and Their Links Whoever Send Such Videos on groups But only i Got Caught By Elders You Already Know About The Youtubers, Right? Pick Anyone From Them, I am that one I am just a stupid common Youtuber Willing To Keep Thier Audience Away From Such Websites How did a stupid common youtuber awake suddenly? Why, Is Awaking Hurting You? And This Didn"t Happen Suddenly, Mr Rathod It is Just That i Didn"t Get Time For This This matter is Just neglected By Making Some Non Veg Dubbing videos But It Came at Right Time These Four Websites Will Have To Stop today Why These Four? There are still lots of I withdraw These four names in lucky draw You Mean To Say that If We didnt Block These websites Then lots of youth will be spoiled? They will have to spoiled by today or tomorrow And Such Websites will spoil Them only What Are You? Means I Mean To Say That Are You A Hindu, muslim

There Is No connection Between This And My religion It is Connected I Told You that i m just a stupid common youtuber A Stupid Common Youtuber? Right! Whatever You Are Proving I dont Want To Prove Anything Mr Rathod, I Just Want To Remind You Indian Youth is fulfilled by talent please Do not spoil Them By Showing Such Videos What Do You Think?

Source: Youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel Embiid considers himself the James Harden of big men

"You mad Millennial bastard": road rage and our "hostility epidemic"

These men had their conviction for attempted child abduction overturned - here"s the bizarre reason why